On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 5:25 AM, Wellington Cordeiro
<willy123...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Cal,
>
> I don't have it installed in my static folder, I have the gem installed
> and I was under the impression that Sass could find the installed
> libraries, which I guess I was mistaken.
>
> What would be your recommended tool? Django-Pipeline or Compressor? Or
> maybe another?

I'll be honest, I'm yet to find an asset pipeline that suited every use
case.

I've used django-pipeline in the majority of cases, but have also used a
custom pipeline tools (such as gulp.js and one off Python scripts) for more
complex requirements, such as compiling AS3 files as part of the pipeline.

If you find any better alternative to pipeline, let me know :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHKQagEX56MNsYscyei-JQ5k%3D45AvzyrECJ78JjzpGxPmB8_rg%40mail.gmail.com.