Hi, when install virtualenv you need create yours enviroments then you need
install all application you need
example:
$virtualenv django14  #create your enviroments
$source django14/bin/activate  #activate your enviroments
$pip install django==1.4.5  #install all you need application o third party
apps

if need find media of django you
find django14/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/...

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAM-7rO1rhGvbkmbN%2BdM1zcNmH50RVeiBpy8zmbbun33sAW%2BtcQ%40mail.gmail.com.