On 11 Oct 2006, at 18:59, Rajesh Dhawan wrote:

Hi,

This still works for me!

The only change I made to your model was to add a "class Admin: pass"

to your ProductWord class so that I could add a ProductWord test

object through the Admin UI.

My results in the shell:

from my_app.models import Product

p = Product.objects.filter(productword__fk_word__value__exact='thomas').dist

inct()

[<Product: Product one>]

Perhaps try upgrading to a recent SVN of Django? I am on 0.96-pre.

I upgraded...

Also, I am using SQLite for the DB but that should not matter, I think.

I'm using MySQL...  It would seem that is where the problem will lie... this is a bug I reckon