On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 10:39 +0530, Ramdas S wrote:
> Malcom,
>
> The display is fine. The web site is working perfectly. I am able to
> populate the database.
>
> But I am not able to get the rich text box in any of the text areas in
> the particular model or for the table in question.
>
> I have tried options such as installing it at multiple places,
> including the svn downloaded file path as well as
> usr/lib/python/...../admin
> /media. I have tried it with complete path of the options to be used
> in js fields in the admin. Nothing seems to be working!

There are two possibilities here: either the webserver correctly
retrieves the necessary Javascript files or it doesn't. If you are
moving the files around it sounds like you are saying your webserver is
not able to locate the files in order to serve them. That is a webserver
configuration problem. People will be able to help you more if you can
explain which webserver you are using and what configuration you have
for serving static files.

If your webserver is correctly retrieving the Javascript files (look for
a 200 status code for each of the files), then you have a problem with
how you are integrating the Javascript into your pages.

Those two cases have different causes and differentiating between them
will help people help you to debug it.

Regards,
Malcolm