I've went through a few different ways. If your set on using apache,
Configure Apache with Mod-WSGI on a server.

Here's a Good Tutorial:
http://thecodeship.com/deployment/deploy-django-apache-virtualenv-and-mod_wsgi/

If you're having trouble with that and your app isn't too demanding you can
easily upload on Heroku and control it easily using Git commands.

check out the docs:
https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/getting-started-with-django

An alternative to both of those would be to use Nginx with uWSGI. If you
want to go that route here's a good tutorial:
http://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorials/Django_and_nginx.html#concept

Good luck!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f4e030d1-b69f-45c9-a163-6f53c20e27e8%40googlegroups.com.