That was strange, my email decided to send as I was typing the rest of my
reply :X See in-line again.

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Cal Leeming [iops.io] <c...@iops.io> wrote:

> Cal
>

> On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Guy Bowden <guy.bow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking for an app that will allow me to 'push'
>> notifications/messages to a user / users / groups via the admin system.

These might be useful;

https://github.com/django-notifications/django-notifications
https://github.com/justquick/django-activity-stream

It's also worth mentioning that I found that by searching for "django
notifications" in Google, did you already check these out?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHKQagHT4Nb8T2QFa%3DDB2J-qfxdgp-sPb3s%3D%2Bqyn2afNpofeWQ%40mail.gmail.com.