Ok sorry for incomplete description, I added a field  phone number in user
profile  for eg  when we click on add user button it will show username,
password and in my case it will show phone number also  but it will not be
displayed after saving it.

I add

from django.contrib.auth.models import User
class Employee(models.Model):
    user = models.OneToOneField(User)
    phone_no = models.IntegerField(max_length=10)

*This code in admin.py*

class EmployeeInline(admin.StackedInline):
    model = Employee
    can_delete = False
    verbose_name_plural = 'phon_no'
# Define a new User adminclass UserAdmin(UserAdmin):
    inlines = (EmployeeInline, )
# Re-register UserAdminadmin.site.unregister(User)admin.site.register(User,
UserAdmin)

Now I want to show it with main users list page.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b8afc4e7-9537-466b-9a2b-21047c2476bb%40googlegroups.com.