*Please help! *

I want to deploy tomorrow. The problem is that django post office logs
INTERNAL Errors into the the table "postoffice_emails". I do not know why.
It is about some broken links. I guess I can fix the links, but still I do
not want to spam my database with that sort of reporting.

<goog_14337792>
*T <goog_14337792>his is the link to django-post-office:*
https://github.com/ui/django-post_office

*These are my settings: (I just left out the secret key and the database,
which is postgres.*

BASE_DIR = os.path.dirname(os.path.dirname(__file__))

DEBUG = False

TEMPLATE_DEBUG = False

ALLOWED_HOSTS = ['*']

ADMINS = (('Sabine', 'sabine.maen...@gmail.com'),)

SITE_ID = 1

# Application definition

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.admin',
    'django.contrib.admindocs',
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.messages',
    'django.contrib.staticfiles',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'floppyforms',
    'crispy_forms',
    'home',
    'apps.application',
    'braces',
    'post_office',
    'model_utils',
)

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
    'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
    'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
    'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',
    'django.middleware.clickjacking.XFrameOptionsMiddleware',
)

ROOT_URLCONF = 'netteachers.urls'

WSGI_APPLICATION = 'netteachers.wsgi.application'

# Internationalization
# https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/topics/i18n/

LANGUAGE_CODE = 'de_DE'

TIME_ZONE = 'UTC'

USE_I18N = True

USE_L10N = True

USE_TZ = True

# Static files (CSS, JavaScript, Images)
# https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/howto/static-files/

STATIC_URL = '/static/'

STATIC_ROOT = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'htdocs', 'static')

# Additional locations of static files
STATICFILES_DIRS = (
    # Put strings here, like "/home/html/static" or "C:/www/django/static".
    # Always use forward slashes, even on Windows.
    # Don't forget to use absolute paths, not relative paths.
    os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'static'),
)

# List of finder classes that know how to find static files in
# various locations.
STATICFILES_FINDERS = (
    'django.contrib.staticfiles.finders.FileSystemFinder',
    'django.contrib.staticfiles.finders.AppDirectoriesFinder',
)

TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
    os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'templates'),
)

CRISPY_TEMPLATE_PACK = 'bootstrap3'

TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = (
    "django.contrib.auth.context_processors.auth",
    "django.core.context_processors.debug",
    "django.core.context_processors.i18n",
    "django.core.context_processors.media",
    'django.core.context_processors.request',
    "django.contrib.messages.context_processors.messages",
    "core.context_processors.resolvermatch",
)

#post office settings
EMAIL_BACKEND = 'post_office.EmailBackend'
# Put this in settings.py
POST_OFFICE = {
    'DEFAULT_PRIORITY': 'now'
}
# Put this in settings.py
POST_OFFICE = {
    'LOG_LEVEL': 1 # Log only failed deliveries
}

# Pyrox Email settinge
EMAIL_HOST = 'smtp.mx.pyrox.eu'
EMAIL_PORT = 25
EMAIL_HOST_USER = 'i...@netteachers.de'
EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD = 'coursera2014'
EMAIL_SUBJECT_PREFIX = '[netteachers.de] '
EMAIL_USE_TLS = True
DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL = EMAIL_HOST_USER
SERVER_EMAIL = EMAIL_HOST_USER

gettext = lambda x: x

LANGUAGES = (
    ('de', gettext('German')),
)

Thanks in advance for any hint on that problem,
         Sabine Maennel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/0ae79f7d-6e40-4870-b13f-36fe6239c503%40googlegroups.com.