Thanks for your answer and your assumption is correct, that's how the
redirect looks.

A quickfix in the test was to use a response without follow=True and
response['location'] to test the redirect (which only went one step).

Marcus

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5a3763c2-da67-4624-b028-7d4c6672d5a9%40googlegroups.com.