thanks Carl, that  was extremely clear, step by step.

took me a little bit to get the self.fields,  since I was trying to
override directly  as ratiooo.choices.
and I move the django.setup()  to the top of the file after the imports
(meantime). not sure what it does, I know that just need to be call before
any query if not they don't work =(

class FormDishes(forms.Form):
    your_email = forms.EmailField(initial="a...@b.com")
    ratiooo = forms.ChoiceField(choices="", widget=forms.RadioSelect(),
initial=1)
    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        self.restaurant_id = kwargs.pop("restaurant_id")
        super(FormDishes, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
        self.options = self.make_choices()
        self.fields["ratiooo"].choices=self.options

    def make_choices(self):
        all = Dish.objects.filter(restaurant_id=self.restaurant_id)
        options_ratio = []
        for i in all:
            options_ratio.append((i.id, i.name))
        return options_ratio