Hello Martin,

On 10/17/2014 11:08 AM, Martin Torre Castro wrote:
> at my project we need some sort of system for allowing/denying some
> access to an URL.
>
> The example, we want to make some kind of wizard.
>
>  1. The user inputs the first object at the the first screen (A screen),
>     and then he press "Continue".
>  2. Now we get the data and redirect to a second screen (B screen),
>     where we the user should enter a second object.
>  3. The wizard goes on...
>
> The problem is that if we do so, the user can write the B url at the
> browser and access the B screen. The user has made the login, but even
> so, we don't want him to get there without passing through A screen.
>
> We don't know how to achieve this or look for this in internet. We only
> know about user session for doing this.
>
> Is there another way? Some help?

I'm not sure that this fits into a generalized "system." Sounds to me
like the view for screen B just needs to check its preconditions
(whatever the result of screen A should be, in the database or session
or wherever), and take appropriate action if the preconditions aren't
met. That action could be displaying an error or redirecting to screen A.

Carl

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/54415E31.1060805%40oddbird.net.