You want to establish the path directories in your .wsgi file. Use
`addsitedir` to set the path to site-packages and set additional paths with
path.append, e.g.:

import os, sys, site

site.addsitedir('/path/to/site-packages')

sys.path.append('/extra/path/1')

sys.path.append('/extra/path/2')

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5f62bd18-f5ed-418f-8e78-181433c353c0%40googlegroups.com.