Hi Erik, yes it is installed but it comes up with the following error when
I try to run the server again.

I know that it is something simple like changing the PYTHONPATH so if you
could advise on why it is happening and how I should proceed that would be
great.

Nialls-MBP-2:fest-api-master niallconway$ python manage.py

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "manage.py", line 9, in <module>

    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)

  File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/__init__.py",

line 385, in execute_from_command_line

    utility.execute()

  File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/__init__.py",

line 345, in execute

    settings.INSTALLED_APPS

  File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py",

line 46, in __getattr__

    self._setup(name)

  File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py",

line 42, in _setup

    self._wrapped = Settings(settings_module)

  File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py",

line 98, in __init__

    % (self.SETTINGS_MODULE, e)

ImportError: Could not import settings 'configs.settings' (Is it on
sys.path? Is there an import error in the settings file?): No module named
settings

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/eb961a1c-195a-487d-a727-43290b6861e0%40googlegroups.com.