Hi all

Considering that how much work will be done when upgrading our project from
django 1.5 to django 1.7, I'd like to ask you guy some concerns.

1. The project structure are quite different between 1.5 and 1.7, what are
careful points when doing this?
2. We use south, how do I keep backwards compatibilities, in other words,
is that possible the south migration files still useful for rolling back
after upgrading it to django 1.7?
3. Any other things I must consider when upgrade our project?

Any suggestion and resource about this will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Victor Liu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9a44b6e7-d836-4fd3-9bb3-3849a5500b7a%40googlegroups.com.