Hi guys,

I'd like to only be able to assign many ProcutImages to a Product, but only
ONE Image as a default image per product
(ProductImage.is_default_image=True).

I can't get this to work correnctly on Django 1.7 with a db.sqlite3: With
the code below I can only assign ONE Image to a Product. After that I get
the error "Product image with this Product und Is default image already
exists.".

Am I getting something wrong?

from django.db import models

class Product(models.Model):
    title = models.CharField(max_length=255)

    is_active = models.BooleanField(default=True)

class ProductImage(models.Model):
    product = models.ForeignKey(Product)

    image = models.ImageField(upload_to='products/images/')

    is_default_image = models.BooleanField(default=False,null=False,blank=
False)

    class Meta:
        # A product can have multiple ProductImages, but only one of them
can be the "default"-image
        unique_together = ('product', 'is_default_image')

I would be really thankful for some tips.

Kind regards
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e79147d9-b735-43b2-ad4d-0bd964ad2786%40googlegroups.com.