What I am looking for is not necessarily an answer, since there is probably
very few people that have tried this.  I am hoping that someone can give me
an idea 'how to troubleshoot' this issue.  How do I break this down into
steps to even see what is happening?  Since platform.js and
designer-element.html are both returning 200 even though the url gets
longer with each recursion; seems strange to me.

Thanks,
Tim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CA%2B%3DOU3VQgGjOKYNYUXtSrd6g%3DY3zNB%2Bdh6g-zgpJcR5vKF20sQ%40mail.gmail.com.