*I have since fixed the above issue, but am encountering another one.*

It's now saying in the console:
Not Found: /admin/ajax/test/common/configuration/1/is_locked/

But, entering /admin/ajax/test/common/configuration/1/ into a browser is
working perfectly - showing me the first Configuration item in my project.

Do you know what could be causing this? The other parts of the added code
seem to be located just fine.

Thanks!
Ian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e8b4489a-4fc2-4259-ab5e-0c926b1e46c5%40googlegroups.com.