On 3/12/2014 1:58 AM, Danish Ali wrote:
can someone help please ?

I haven't been watching this thread but I just solved a similar problem with 'NoneType is not iterable'

My problem was fixed when I ensured the functions involved got passed a type they were expecting.

I'm guessing you should work around the problem by avoiding autofill for the moment and slugify in the model.save method.