I've been getting the following error quite frequently from Django
ever since I put up my Django site but haven't had the time to take a
deeper look at it until now.

Unfortunately, I'm at a loss as to what, exactly, is the problem here.

---

Traceback (most recent call last):

   File "/home/ohgoditb/django_src/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 74, in get_response
     response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)

   File "/home/ohgoditb/django_src/django/views/generic/
date_based.py", line 333, in object_detail
     }, context_processors)

   File "/home/ohgoditb/django_src/django/template/context.py", line
97, in __init__
     self.update(processor(request))

   File "/home/ohgoditb/django_src/django/core/
context_processors.py", line 17, in auth
     return {

AttributeError: 'WSGIRequest' object has no attribute 'user'

---

I've searched Google and the Groups archive but have found nothing
that works.

Perhaps someone on the list has a better idea of what's going on?

I've got the following in settings.py:

TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = (
     "django.core.context_processors.debug",
     "django.core.context_processors.i18n",
     "django.core.context_processors.auth",
)

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
     'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
     'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
     'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
     'django.middleware.doc.XViewMiddleware',
     'django.contrib.flatpages.middleware.FlatpageFallbackMiddleware',
)

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

-Tyson