Is there a need for ssl if apache (https) and a proxy are between django
and the outside world.

Doesn't the apache server/proxy provide a sufficient layer of security.
isn't it true that the data is being served through the server securely via
https?

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6a6d6601-166e-4234-869f-3442d6c2876b%40googlegroups.com.