Hello everybody.

I am very new to django and I come from a wordpress background (yes, yes I
know) and I really like their wp_*meta model.

After a little digging I discovered this is called the Entity-attribute-value
model or EAV
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entity%E2%80%93attribute%E2%80%93value_model>.
And I am currently setting up a project in django in which my data is very
variable because we will be opening up to many APIs and they all have their
own table styles. So instead of having a rigid model, we've opted for
having a EAV model to stock everything with its own key-value pair.

So I would like to hear your general thoughts about this method (I've heard
some good/bad things about it) and your specific experiences with it and
django (if any).

I found this repository https://github.com/mvpdev/django-eav that I could
use as reference.

Thanks!