> On 16 Dec 2014, at 19:07, Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Good work, it looks a lot cleaner.
>
> However:
>
> In the documentation, the page title "Documentation" always used to
> link back to the index page for the current documentation version. Now
> it appears there is only a link in the "You are here" section of the
> sidebar?

Good catch, mind opening a ticket for that?

Fixed in https://github.com/django/djangoproject.com/pull/186

> On a related note, the larger font and increased spacing also means
> that the line length before wrapping is reduced. The maximum line
> length in a code block in the documentation is around 73 characters,
> compared to around 97 characters in the old style. Several lines in
> the code block in the new page wrap, whilst in the old style none did
> (I suspect the code blocks were originally written so that they would
> not need to wrap with the old style).

Hmm, that may require a new ticket, especially if it turns out that we have to
fix the rST files in the docs. Can you open a ticket with the examples you
mention?

Fixed in https://github.com/django/djangoproject.com/pull/192

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/AE6F22E7-35EB-4BF3-B6C6-E875335D2F2F%40gmail.com.