Hi JJ,

For archival purposes, I've just deleted your post from the Django Users
archive.

Pete and the team at Lincoln Loop are long standing, highly respected
members of the Django community, and you've just done them a huge
disservice.

The very first page in the "High performance Django" book contains the text:

"""
Sharing your copy to the world on public sites, torrents, etc. is not fair
use. Please don’t do it.
"""

<sarcasm>So, *of course* that meant you had full permission to send this
PDF to a mailing list of 22000 people. </sarcasm>

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to retrieve the book from the 22000
email boxes to which it has already been delivered - the damage has been
done.

Please don't do this again.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)