Add function get() and post() to the view class.  Code is near to same not
class view

6 січ. 2015 18:45, користувач "Brad Rice" <bradri...@gmail.com> написав:

> When I was working with formsets, it seemed to me best to just use a
single UpdateView with post and get functions defined rather than having a
separate CreateView class. Seemed to handle both create and update ok.

> On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 9:39:49 AM UTC-5, Sergiy Khohlov wrote:
>>
>> Diff is simple : UpdateView is using for changing already created
object. CreateView is using  for creating new object.
>> I have few simpleast class for your request. But I have not  commented
yet.

>> Many thanks,
>>
>> Serge
>>

>> +380 636150445
>> skype: skhohlov
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Brad Rice <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Does anyone have a recommendation for intermediate reading to
understand Class Based Views? It seems most of the Django books were
written when function based views were prevalent. I'm still having trouble
understanding what the differences are between CreateView and UpdateView
and what Meta is as well as slug_field and pk. Perhaps my issue is
understanding Object oriented python? I wish there were some tutorials or
cookbooks that offer better understanding.

>>> --
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7fac53a2-7ff6-488f-903f-ed46edf15deb%40googlegroups.com
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/703f0448-2152-418a-9466-4e87e1226b62%40googlegroups.com