Hello there this is maybea of topic but I wont to ask Django Core Team, did
they now someone who is practising Django in Belgrade-Serbia, or
Zagreb-Croatia, I now there is a strong Slovenia team there, but I was
wondering about this area around Bosnia where I live in.
I am asking because I was inspired by this post here
http://blog.djangogirls.org/post/108268319658/django-girls-core-team-grows,
and mine chat whit Daniel Roy Greenfel @pydanny <https://github.com/pydanny>
over
Twitter https://twitter.com/Coopsess/status/556665409693163520.