Hello,

This should help;
https://www.facebook.com/help/110919988996182

As for chess, you can look at;
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-chess

Also, try and use Google in future to answer questions like these, I
was able to find this first time by searching for "how to make a
facebook app" followed by "python chess".

If you have any specific questions you want answering, feel free to ask

Cal

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHKQagHqF6KxkHeaoDjjT3iELKuN7P-rh3Csdtz3ghgG%3D_jU%2BA%40mail.gmail.com.