Hi all,

I need to make a `passwordless` token system, and want to have a "Home ›
Passwordless › User tokens" in the Admin section. For the "User tokens"
`list_display` I need all the "Users". (I do _not_ want to display the
token information on the regular "User"-admin as just an extended
"profile".)

Any ideas on how to go about doing this?

So far I have this skeleton in `passwordless/model.py`, but I probably need
some magic in `passwordless/admin.py` to list all the users with links to a
custom token-manager form with custom widgets (create-token button, delete
token button etc)...

from django.db import models
import jwt

class UserTokens(models.Model):
    class Meta:
        verbose_name = "User tokens"
        verbose_name_plural = "User tokens"

    user = models.OneToOneField(User)

class TokenBase(models.Model):
    class Meta:
        abstract = True

    token = models.CharField(max_length=1000)
    created_ts = models.DateTimeField('Date created')
    expires_ts = models.DateTimeField('Date expired')

    def __str__(self):
        return self.user.email

class AuthenticateToken(TokenBase):
    manager = models.OneToOneField(UserTokens)

    def validate(self, token):
        pass

class AuthorizeToken(TokenBase):
    manager = models.ForeignKey(UserTokens)
    revoked_ts = models.DateTimeField('Date revoked')

    def validate(self, token):
        pass

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a5bd42c5-bb3d-4a84-a50d-2d24fb5b0261%40googlegroups.com.