Good point Andrew -  its certainly true for us.  Another point is that if
you work for yourself (e.g. doing contract work), then you need to pick a
tool that you can be productive in, as this is usually more important to
most smaller clients than using Tool A or Tool B.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cf183d40-b2e6-4043-8447-baf0cdef94c5%40googlegroups.com.