It took me some time to realize that the names of unittest test methods
must start with "test_". It says so in the python unittest documentation,
but I think mentioning it in the Django documentation could save someone
else a non-negligible amount of time. Just a brief mention here would be
sufficient:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/topics/testing/overview/#running-tests

However, looking at the documentation, I found a bigger problem. It is not
clear to me where to even post suggestions for documentation improvement.
Bug reports and feature requests are covered, but I think contributing to
documentation is where the widest group of people could participate.

-Sakari

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5a635f4d-0616-400a-8e51-8fc0802aef77%40googlegroups.com.