Do you have APPEND_SLASH=False in your settings?

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/settings/?from=olddocs#append-slash

--
"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAG%2B5VyMdQLNS6Ms3%2B7VKa%2BjUpw8yL9Vwa07Z35WP%2BKzNaEm%3DfA%40mail.gmail.com.