If you are using a modelform then you don't need to re-define the original
model fields, in this case

Class AccountForm(forms.ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = Accounts
        fields = ['authid', 'authtoken', 'provider']

You leave the "user" field out as it is not part of the form itself

Then in your view you can do something like this:

form = AccountForm(self.request.POST)
if form.is_valid():
    instance = form.instance
    instance.user = self.request.user