Hey Francis,

with respect to the ModelAdmin.readonly_fields: no, the vulnerability was
introduced in 1.7

with respect to the advisory: yes, all projects that make use the template
filters in Python code and rely on Django 1.0 to 1.8b1 (including) are
vulnerable.

Best,

/Markus

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c5ab21cd-81df-425b-8d43-103606f54864%40googlegroups.com.