Hi,

Yes, apparently many people get tripped up on this step. Is this django1.7?

create a blank "blank_site.html".  <- I assume you mean create a blank
base_site.html?

I assume this is with manage.py runserver? (If it's apache/uwsgi/gunicorn,
you need to reload the program when changing the setting.)

Caching should only be an issue if the cached template loader is installed,
which it isn't by default.

Collin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/1e222d27-64fc-44e3-909a-2668a7f3d1e4%40googlegroups.com.