Thanks for your quick response.

Ok. I'm using my system python with a system-wide installed django.

I ran git clone:
git clone https://github.com/provider/app.git and it created the folder
structure of the django app I think.

what I don't get is how to complete your advice ("or simply inject it into
your application's structure") within the downloaded app.
I mean, after downloading the app via git clone... should I create/edit
some configuration file to get the contents of the "src/idea" app directory
into my django project? and how? :-(

Thanks again!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7c4520d1-d6ce-4905-bb32-284e18bfc382%40googlegroups.com.