Hi again,

And thanks to everyone for their hosting recommendations.  I am very
new to Django, I am considering using it to develop my final year
project at university - hence looking for some hosting

Just a quick question as regards to the hosting plans with webfaction.
They have a very helpful table comparing all the features available
with each package but under the section
"What can I do with this plan(amongst other things) ?"
Only from the second plan upwards have a tick with "Django sites" in
it. Do I need the option of "Long Running Process"? and how many is
suggested for a small site?  Also is 40mb RAM enough? (obviously hard
to tell without knowing my plans but just under some general
assumptions).

Is this just marketing technique to try and get me to go for this plan,
or could I infact run it on plan 1? (as it's the only one within my
price range.)

Also I know Rimuhosting have a recommend a friend feature, if I do
infact choose them I am giving anyone out there the chance to be my
"friend" and receive the $15 hosting credit, on the condition they give
me very occasional and limited support with it (other then what I need
from the hosting company)
And the same with Webfaction using their affiliate scheme (people get
10% of what I will be spending per month) so if anyone is interested
let me now.

Thanks again,

Duncan