I REALLY would appreciate some feature like this. If some
developer/engeneer has implemented something like it, please share your
knowledge.

The first thing i  would test, is to save the model in a .py file (i think
that saving the model might be important for the performance, since the
python interpreter will compile it and stuff), and in some way reload de
app  (since the models are registered on the app during the configuration
step of the app).

Not sure if this would work though...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAOs3Lp5Oh0Nd5OEFgECswZmwXwr5_vXZdfjW0cBCET2jTYotzQ%40mail.gmail.com.