This is an interesting question. This question enlights some possibilities:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21978658/invalidating-json-web-tokens
But none of then gives is a definitive solution. Does anyone have other
ideas about the subject?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAA-QWB1Bj9gQfv7oCXH_PnZGeS%2B0m-dmfELXG9y0XXUEy2GuoQ%40mail.gmail.com.