Hi,

Sounds like you're mixing up terms and technologies here and really you are
trying something that Django was never designed for.

It would be really helpful to know what are you really trying to do, instead of
just trying techniques that may or may not work for your case.

Jani Tiainen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/20150511163147.3d10504d%40jns42-l.w2k.keypro.fi.