There is nothing to debug, Django is just telling you that it is getting an
invalid request where the ‘Host:’ header does not match the host name the
application is expecting. Django will reject such requests and warn you about
them:

        https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.8/ref/settings/#allowed-hosts

François

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/F7C2CF63-2672-4366-8FA5-4E546950C054%40gmail.com.