I've noticed a number of apparent session collisions (i.e., two or more
users getting the same session key and therefore each others session data)
on a site I manage. The site is on django 1.3.7, which shouldn't have any
issues with session key collisions (there were some in earlier django
versions) but I don't know whether it's entirely thread safe?

How would I go about debugging this? I can't reproduce the bug so at a bit
of a loss as to how to fix it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8b1e5d0d-8fe9-4a6d-87a6-2ee275c840ef%40googlegroups.com.