Did you serch for something like this https://www.*odoo*.com/, It is not
django but it is in python and  released under the AGPL license.

If you want to build your software stack based in django then start
searching in https://www.djangopackages.com/.

1. *CRM* system
 -> client database
 -> ticket system (client communication including sending emails from
backend)

 2. *Shop*
     -> calender booking system
     -> PDF billing generation
https://github.com/burke-software/django-report-builder

 3. email *autoresponder* system
 4. *CMS* functionality would also help

django-oscar is interesting software, take a look at
https://github.com/django-oscar/django-oscar

stefan.eichholz.ber...@googlemail.com>:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am planning on a bigger django project with a lot of functionality.
>
> The thing is that I have NO experience with existing django-apps that
> might fit and definetly need your help.
>
> Can you give me a hint which existing (and stable) django-apps I could use
> as a foundation for my project?
>
> Those are the functions that I would like to implement (ordered by
> priority)
>  1. *CRM* system
>  -> client database
>  -> ticket system (client communication including sending emails from
> backend)
>  2. *Shop*
>      -> calender booking system
>      -> PDF billing generation
>  3. email *autoresponder* system
>  4. *CMS* functionality would also help
>
> I would be really thankful if you could guide me to the right direction.
> Which way shall I go?
>
> Kind regards
> Thomas

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/14165632-4db7-4d8c-a30e-827c3730ca3a%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/14165632-4db7-4d8c-a30e-827c3730ca3a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAG%2B5VyOurKKtj%3DkJpcf2%2B4VBz4ZCJVocPaAnAk4Z0Zj0OD64Zg%40mail.gmail.com.