Hi everyone,
I am a inexperienced Django user and I am making a blog application, where
users can save a blog in draft stages and then on publishing it ,the post
gets added to a moderation queue. I have used "Django-Moderation" package
to implement the same. In my models, I have a multiple choice field which
shifts from "Draft" to "Submitted" on submission. I am trying to add the
post to the moderation queue only when its state is "Submitted" .
I have simply registered the models with Django-Moderation. The problem is
that on every save of the article ,it is being added to the moderation
queue (As it should be,but I want it to be added only when its state is
moderated) I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me with a
workaround?

Thank You,
Aman

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/78258543-a7b4-4278-b770-8899e0629f5a%40googlegroups.com.