Hi,

I have been trying to find an app which helps build a user-specific
file/folder management system.

An example for this could be an app that is exactly similar to your google
drive account. The operations performed by the app could be a subset of
what a google drive account does:
1. Organization of folders into Shared with me, Starred, Recent.
2. Showing details and activity associated with a specific folder
3. Displaying the permission level that each user has with a folder etc.

I tried searching for this but could not find an app that could meet these
specifics.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/ad344f05-d5a6-4828-8874-fab9f64fc89d%40googlegroups.com.