well I was able to create a new project earlier however I am now having
trouble with starting the django ser ver. when I ran this cpommand "python
.\Scripts\django-admin.py runserver" I always get this error message :
"python: can't open file '.\Scripts\django-admin.py': [Errno 2] No such
file or directory". What's going on for me to get this error?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/db741397-9c7c-4368-805c-07d60d6042bf%40googlegroups.com.