Maybe you need to uninstall django first, clear pip cache and install again.

pip uninstall django==1.7.9
rm ~/.cache/pip/*        # or wherever it is pip cache folder
pip install django==1.7.9

El jueves, 9 de julio de 2015, Tim Graham <timogra...@gmail.com> escribió:
> The consequences of replacing the bad wheel file weren't entirely clear.
Knowing what we know now, I guess next time (hopefully there won't be one)
I will just roll a new version. If you think I should do that at this
point, let me know.

> On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 10:56:07 AM UTC-4, Rebecca Muraya wrote:
>>
>> I had this error. Pip caches things in a few places, maybe more:
>>   ~/.pip/
>>   /tmp/
>>   ~/.cache/pip/

uploaded a corrected file about 2 hours after the initial release. Sorry
for inconvenience and confusion!

>>> Any guidance on how to recover from a "cached" corrupted wheel?
>>>
>>> e.g.:
>>>
>>> Collecting Django<1.8,>=1.7.0
>>> Using cached Django-1.7.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl
>>> Hash of the package
https://pypi.python.org/packages/py2.py3/D/Django/Django-1.7.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl#md5=2df76c904...
(from https://pypi.python.org/simple/django/)
(52358ac5f48fd514d6c4eb9e08830985) doesn't match the expected hash 2df76c904
https://pypi.python.org/packages/py2.py3/D/Django/Django-1.7.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl#md5=2df76c90453477a9d0bb6a1608f0dfa5
(from https://pypi.python.org/simple/django/)

>>> Would it be better in general to replace "bad" versions with new
releases with new numbers rather than creating a 2nd differing released
version of supposedly the same thing?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9a51a562-7729-400c-88f7-84a827ff88ef%40googlegroups.com
.

"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAG%2B5VyP3JKdMqjeOJDjyEAdWGZAy-grcvpJYpGjsQrUMPQB4sw%40mail.gmail.com.