Me too. I have been learning mostly Python and a little Django for more
than a year. My focus is in using Python as a replacement to Matlab in
conducting numerical analyses and simulation.

Regards,
Ramzi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CANT%3DbOyZtxyEe1x%2BLdNaByd_Vfv8hLT5nOt%3DNG4CYVS41ZzFvg%40mail.gmail.com.