Hi Daniel,

Yes, I read about Haystack and I am implementing it with Solr and Database
I am using MySQL. While integrating it I am getting error for ManyToMany
Model field.
I am getting this error and I am not understand what is going wrong or what
to do:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/haystack/management/commands/update_index.py",

line 210, in handle_label
    self.update_backend(label, using)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/haystack/management/commands/update_index.py",

line 256, in update_backend
    do_update(backend, index, qs, start, end, total, self.verbosity)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/haystack/management/commands/update_index.py",

line 78, in do_update
    backend.update(index, current_qs)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/haystack/backends/solr_backend.py",
line 49, in update
    docs.append(index.full_prepare(obj))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/haystack/indexes.py", line
196, in full_prepare
    self.prepared_data = self.prepare(obj)
  File
"/home/manoj/final-s4s-project/search4school/search4schoolapp/search_indexes.py",

line 30, in prepare
    data = super(CollegeIndex, self).prepare(obj)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/haystack/indexes.py", line
187, in prepare
    self.prepared_data[field.index_fieldname] = field.prepare(obj)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/haystack/fields.py", line
152, in prepare
    return self.convert(super(CharField, self).prepare(obj))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/haystack/fields.py", line
100, in prepare
    return current_object()
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/fields/related.py",
line 843, in __call__
    manager = getattr(self.model, kwargs.pop('manager'))
KeyError: u'manager'

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/376a9618-cccd-4d2b-b170-a930cdf60b06%40googlegroups.com.