On 25 Oct 2006, at 16:11, sansmojo wrote:
> Thanks so much for the responses.  I am not scared of the fact that
> Django is not at 1.0 - I need to convince others not to be :)
>
> Any ideas of how I might offer a proof (or strong evidence) of
> 0.95's stability?

You might also want to point your boss towards this list which is
pretty impressive considering the age of the project:

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/DjangoPoweredSites

FWIW: my little studio does pretty much all its web based work in
Django these days. We’re about to launch a fashion site in Flash
(yeah, I know) backed by Django and an e-commerce site, this time not
in Flash, all in Django as well.

Cheers.
--
Antonio