Nah, I just want to have an avatar inside, to get easy.

And I tried the media docs a few hours ago, but for some reason it doesn't
work. I've to set specific URL in *urls.py* of the app? (Also notice that I
use another folder inside media, but I don't think that's the problem).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d1078810-e3b2-46e6-b6ca-15992d1f6ada%40googlegroups.com.