Sean,

Good news!

I major blunder on my side. I was updating from SVN all the time, but
happily ignoring that install, since Python was 'seeing' and old stale
egg on site-packages. I removed everything, and svn'd from tunk
directly on site-packages, and voila. =)

Now I have a different problem, which I believe it could be a bug.
When inspecting my DB, which has a table called 'ADMIN', the indexing
part fails, with the following:

class Admin(models.Model):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\dev\eclipse\eclipse_workspace\ceneje\manage.py", line 11, in ?
    execute_manager(settings)
  File "D:\dev\Python23\lib\site-packages\django\core\management.py", line 1445,
 in execute_manager
    execute_from_command_line(action_mapping, argv)
  File "D:\dev\Python23\lib\site-packages\django\core\management.py", line 1356,
 in execute_from_command_line
    for line in action_mapping[action]():
  File "D:\dev\Python23\lib\site-packages\django\core\management.py", line 764,
in inspectdb
    indexes = introspection_module.get_indexes(cursor, table_name)
  File "D:\dev\Python23\lib\site-packages\django\db\backends\ado_mssql\introspec
tion.py", line 97, in get_indexes
    results.update(data)
AttributeError: keys

The first output line is class Admin(models.Model), and that should
point towards the fact that it could be a reserved name collision of
some sort. I'll try with a different test database, and also
temporarily renaming that ADMIN table, etc.

Thanks a lot! I'll keep you posted,

Carlos